Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sandy's Pizza.

Hurray for my first entry here on Mara's Appetite!

I would like my first post to be about a food that both my brother and I love and could eat for most days of the week in one sitting and in less than an hour: PIZZA. This pizza that I will be featuring for today is not as famous as Pizza Hut or Domino's or Shakey's or Yellow Cab but it sure is making its name and is already known by many. I am talking about SANDY'S PIZZA. For less than P500 ($11) you already have an 18" pizza with huge slices of 8 that you can still ask them to slice in half to make it 16 slices. Their toppings are also new and different from the other pizza chains. They have the usual White Pizza, Plain Cheese, Pepperoni, Margherita and the new toppings; Spanish Sardines, Garlic Tuyo (one of my favorites!), Indian Chicken Curry, Filipino Adobo with Kesong Puti and a whole lot more. You could also try 4 toppings in 1 pizza by ordering Sandy's Sampler-- this is a must-try if you are a first time customer so that you can get a taste of some of the toppings and choose your preference (or favorites) from them. Other than pizza, Sandy's Pizza also have Extras such as Buffalo Chicken Wings, Carbonara, Pesto, etc.

My third time to order from Sandy's and I ordered the Sampler for the sake of my brother and my cousins who haven't tried it yet.
Toppings: Garlic Tuyo, Combination (a little bit of every flavor), Italian Sausage and Mushrooms and Meatzarella. I had it sliced into 16 slices. Please don't ask how many I ate. :) clue: DIET RUINED. It was very well worth it of my P500.

I highly recommend this for pizza lovers and food enthusiasts out there. Give Sandy's Pizza a try and you'll love it. You could visit Sandy's Pizza over at San Juan. They also deliver although in limited areas only. For more details about their pizza, prices, location address and delivery number, please visit their site by clicking HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Yeay.. your new blog is up!!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first post. Great choice of first food, Pizza. You can never go wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new blog!
    I've never heard of Sandy's Pizza before, looks yummy! It's pizza night tonight for my team, and this looks like a good one to try. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel