Friday, August 14, 2009

Homemade Mango Float.

Desserts, desserts, desserts. One of my favorite parts of the meal is having desserts after. Ice cream, cakes, chocolates, what have you. So, I was browsing through my photos folders when I stumbled into these:

Mhe and Migby's homemade Mango Float.
The L stands for "Lucas", their son's and our godchild's name. :)

Our friends ate the whole thing. We shared the slices in a plate and we didn't notice how many we already consumed until there was nothing left.

We had this Mango Float (or refrigerated cake, Graham cake, etc.) during my friend, Mhe's baby shower last year. It's so addicting. A lot different than what we normally have here at home when my aunt makes one.

I miss this. And I miss the Torres family. Hopefully, they'll be here in the Philippines on December for Mhe's birthday and the holidays.

4 comments:

  1. please tell us to bake that mango float , looks yummy and interesting to do...matakaw kc ako eh .hehehe.

    please for me and campaign to vote on this link vhing4all-il-ph Somebody indorsed my blog I never know yet. I will ask nga eh ...You vote will deeply be appreciated.THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you love mangoes! I do this simple Mango ref cake at home, with lots of condensed milk. =)

    Everything Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy. I see that you've put up the entrecard button. It's going to help get traffic to this new site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love deserts. This mango float looks great..

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel