Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The White Hat.

I had this post about frozen yogurts posted a couple of days back and I mentioned in that post that I want to try out frozen yogurt at The White Hat. Earlier today, I finally did. :)

Plain frozen yogurt with Honey Oats.

My friend was right when she suggested White Hat to me. It tasted better than the others that we have already tried. The White Hat now bumped Fro-Yo from first to second on my list. Yum yum! I can't wait to try other toppings with it and the strawberry flavored one. Just curious.

Okay, no more treating myself on yummy pricey food until I settle my cellphone bill for this month. Food is my ultimate weakness when it comes to spending money, really.

3 comments:

  1. Never tried this one but it definitely looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, mara!

    http://ranranranranran.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-4-entrecard-top-droppers-for-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks yummy, I think I have to try it this weekends.

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel