Not water. Not juice. Not soda. In times like this, I need a serious drink. Not to get drunk but to feel something else... to feel numb maybe? I don't know. I just feel like having a drink or two.
Moksha's Mojito and my love-lovely phone. My two dates on a lonely night.
No, I am not alcoholic. After I got dead drunk 3 Fridays ago, I have never drank a single drop of alcohol. So, I am sober. And it's not like I drink alcoholic beverages everyday. I only drink when I'm out with friends and I still go home normal (except on special occasions).
I have now come up with several reasons why I feel like I need to drink:
- It's been 3 weeks since I felt intoxicated.
- I have been stuck at home for a week. Literally.
- I need to calm down.
- I need to think about other things. Other than my financial problems.
- I feel so down, depressed, frustrated and upset.
- It has been raining for days, it's cold, and I'm ALONE.
- I have another job interview tomorrow.
- I am bipolar hence the mixed emotions, the regular mood changes, high feeling/low downs.
I know I have given no valid reasons but whatever, I'd do this for myself and it's not like I am going to drink tonight or any day soon. I am just saying that I need one. *sigh*