Sunday, November 8, 2009

Look what I got in the mail.

It's Christmas season again and sales are everywhere. This is the first invite I got for this season:

An invite from TechnoMarine about their special Anniversary Sale from November 6-15,2009. 25%-30% off on regular priced items if you present the invite card. This is what I love about being in the mailing list. Special discounts, special invites, special everything <3

Too bad though that I would not be able to buy myself a new watch anytime soon especially not by next week. I could however, buy a new bracelet for my TechnoMarine watch instead of buying a new TechnoMarine watch... for now. ;)

Oh Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel