Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Figaro Coffee.

This was my last Figaro experience: Iced Cappuccino and Blueberry Muffin, last September. I miss! I have into dessert food/snacks lately which I know is not at all healthy but come on, this is Blueberry Muffin! I believe the one I had was freshly baked that day because I could taste its freshness. Yes, it was too yummy!

And funny, this was the last food and drink that I was able to "purchase" with using my free drink coupon which expired 30th of September. Too bad I was not able to use ALL my coupons, good enough that I used at least half. ;)

Figaro Iced Cappuccino and Blueberry Muffin.

I only paid P55 ($1) for the muffin and it was well worth it, big muffin knowing how these coffee shops "overprice" with small pastries.

Oh food. Coffee. Pastries. I can't wait for Christmas to be over! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'll try the muffins next time.

    I like their grilled chicken sandwich. It's yummy. I wanna try the pasta they have also.. i think it's Pasta ala Carlo, one of their bestsellers.

    But was never a fan of their drinks. Haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel