Sunday, December 4, 2011

Which Hot Drink Do You Prefer?

To be more specific, which hot drink do you prefer to have on a cold, rainy day? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Milk? Tea?

I woke up today and the first thought I had was that of a song from Maroon 5, Sunday Morning, because it was raining on a Sunday morning. Apparently, it has been raining the whole day and my urge to have Iced Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks ended up being a Hot Green Tea Latte instead.


Because I wasn't able to take a photo of my to-go drink, I got this from: Fabulouslybroke

I don't know if it's just me, but no matter what I want to drink, when it turns out to be raining I always opt for something hot to drink and usually when I'm just at home I'm limited to either coffee or hot chocolate.

Any other hot drink suggestions? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel