Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BonChon's Fish Rice

It has been a year since BonChon has graced Manila with its "no-need-for-gravy" chicken and people still line up every time a new branch opens up. I tried this Korean-based franchise restaurant when it opened up a store in Ayala Triangle, just to see (and taste) for myself what the fuss was all about. Fortunately, it appealed to my taste buds and I loved it! I love how the chicken doesn't need ketchup or gravy or any other sauce other than the flavor itself. You can choose to have soy garlic or spicy.

But even though BonChon is popular for their chicken, they have also added up new food to their menu including their fish tacos, bulgogi and my new favorite: fish rice.


The "combo" meal has 3 strips of fillet fish (with choices of soy garlic or spicy) with rice + drink. I love my food spicy so even when I had my fish spicy already, I still ordered an extra spicy mayo just to add taste. Spicy mayo can also be used for the chicken which I also do because I just can't seem to eat fried chicken without some condiments and BonChon's spicy mayo is just right with the chicken's flavor. Gravy or ketchup would be too eeky.

Next on my list is to try their fish tacos and bulgogi.

Visit BonChon in Shangri-La Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Greenbelt 1, Promenade Greenhills, Taft Avenue, and Eastwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel