Monday, April 26, 2010

White Hat Italian Strawberry.

If anyone of you is from Manila, you would understand how it feels to need ice cream, a cold shower every hour, a 24/7 air-conditioning, anything iced cold to drink, and any place to go to that's way cooler than your homes. That is how sweltering the weather is in the Metro.

My way to beat it: 
 


A Large Tub of Italian Strawberry White Hat frozen yogurt.

I'm stirring away from ice cream that's why for a cold dessert, I go for frozen yogurt. It was my first time to try the flavored one because I always get the plain one and either have it as is or just add toppings with it like fruits or cereals but since I was feeling adventurous that day, I tried the flavored one for the first time and honestly loved it!

There is not much difference with the price, the large plain one is something around P115 (without toppings) and italian strawberry flavored one is P120. Not bad. Not bad at all.

They have branches at the Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Alabang Town Center, and Mall of Asia. You can also visit their website, The White Hat Philippines, for more details.

4 comments:

  1. yahoo...another great reason for me to visit ATC this weekend... to get a large italian strawberry flavored ice cream...err..yogurt ;)

    Eric
    http://www.blogdemanila.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love White Hat's frozen yogurt! Tried it at their SM Annex branch. I now prefer it over ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mara! :) I haven't tried White Hat yet but I'll be sure to try it next time I see it in the mall

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Eric : Hi Kuya Eric! My friends and I are planning to go to Town just for the White Hat. Wala lang, trip lang! :)

    @ blankPixels : True! I also now prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream. :)

    @ Vera : Please, try it!! Super yummy! Okay, I'll post another frozen yogurt photo tomorrow. A must try!

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel