Saturday, April 10, 2010

C2: Classic Cuisine

Maybe at this point you guys have an idea on how much I love food and how much I enjoy eating (just please don't let me cook), I'm so thankful I have friends who share the same "passion" for food and a sis (yes you, Apple Alvarez) who loves trying out new food and restaurants with me.

This entry is not for a newly tried restaurant, in fact I have eaten lunch and dinner here a lot of times so my sis and I were surprised to find out that C2 offers a "merienda all you can" from 2pm to 6pm Mondays to Sundays for only P150 for 3 treats and P190 for all 7 foods under the merienda menu. Not bad, right?

So even after only finishing with lunch an hour earlier, my friend and I decided to eat merienda (afternoon snack) before our movie starts at 4:50pm. It was only 2:30pm.

Oh, I forgot to mention this is only until May 31, 2010. So don't forget to drop by before then. You will have a "feast" of Filipino merienda for a very cheap price. One order already cost P150+ and with Meriendathon, that P150 can have you 3 foods UNLIMITED. You can order, order, and order as many as you want.

My Sis': Guinataang Halo-halo, Pancit Malabon and Tokwa't Baboy.

Mine: Bam-I, Goto and Suman with Langka dip

I only tried the pancit malabon and the tokwa't baboy and they were good except for the pancit malabon, which was a little salty for my taste so was my Bam-I but the rest was good. I personally loved the Suman with langka dip and had about 3 orders of it.

We were not sure if we can share but we did a few times, besides there was no sign saying it wasn't allowed. ;)

I know some blogging friends of mine would love to try this one.

Please visit C2: Classic Cuisine in Shangri-La Plaza Mall in Mandaluyong City, Powerplant Mall in Makati City and Robinson's Place in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel