Monday, October 12, 2009

Quaker Oats' Oatmeal Cookie.

Lately, I have been munching on Quaker Oats' Oatmeal Cookies every single day since I ate them all up 2 days ago. This is my way of trying to lessen, if not totally avoid eating chips and other "unhealthy" snacks.

This cookie is not bad. In fact, it tastes so good that it is now included on my top cookie list. ;) I bought a pack of 6 (2 of each flavors) just to try it out. They all taste good and almost the same but my favorite would have to be Apple and Cinnamon then Raisins then Honey Nuts. When I do food shopping, I don't normally check on the Nutritional Facts or the Ingredients but I think these cookies are a better option with 1/3 less fat than Mrs. Fields, Chips Ahoy! or Oreo which by the way are my favorite cookies.

Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookie: Raisins, Apple and Cinnamon, Honey Nuts.

These cookies are available in individual packs and packs of 6 in grocery stores for P10-P11 and P50-P60. A little pricey compared to the other cookies but it's worth the price. Besides, I noticed "healthy" foods are most of the time pricier.

photo from: PinoyExchange
I would have used my own photo but it's too crappy. (sorry for the term)

5 comments:

  1. have you tried their granola bars? yummy din! even the variants: chocolate chips, peanut butter and oatmeal raisins. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember... wait, I tried na yata. Hehe! Okay, I'll grab a bar when I go the supermarket again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cookies are always in our grocery list. I prefer the honey nuts. oh, and if you happen to try and grab that granola bar, hope you can post it here... I haven't tried that one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't know na may cookies na pala ang quaker, ma-try nga yan kung magugustuhan ng baby ko.

    and i agree, the healthier the food, the pricier it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Czaroma: Yes, I would definitely post about the granola bars. :) Stay tuned. ;)

    @Anya: Masarap siya in fairness. Okay lang the price since it's Quaker Oats and healthier option than most cookies. Addicting sya! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel