Monday, October 25, 2010

Anyone feeling thirsty?

Since September, I feel like I have been attending birthday celebrations every Fridays or Saturdays of the week (or every other week) and these four bottles are ALWAYS present in each one of them:

Johnnie, Jack, Absolut and Jose

I used to love taking tequila shots but I feel like I have reached the age where one shot is more than enough and one or two glasses of any alcoholic drink and I'm already buzzed. So, after last week's (Oct. 15) birthday celebration where I had 3 tequila shots and 5 glasses of Kurant+Sprite in less than 2 hours I told myself no more drinking for at least a month. 

One week down.

Four weeks to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel