Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taco Bell.

After being boring for the past month, I did something spontaneous like going out after planning about it only the night before. Yes, I was that boring and bored. I treated myself with some shopping with my friend, Anna, and then went for a late lunch at Taco Bell.

Beef and Cheese Quesadilla Combo

I had the Beef and Cheese Quesadilla Combo (with Nachos and 16oz. drink). So cheesy and beefy and I don't know if I'm just too hungry or it really tasted so good. I haven't had Taco Bell for almost a year now and I was really craving for it last Tuesday. Too delicious and so worth the price knowing that it is an American franchise and all. The food and my appetite made it worth it.

What's your favorite Taco Bell?

4 comments:

  1. I also looooove their beef and cheese quesadilla!!! I miss Taco Bell. They closed shop here in our place, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's because it was tasty, so yum ur combo! I love Taco Bell but we don have it here boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please comment on this http://asktheblogster.blogspot.com/search/label/Entrecard thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quesadillas are always the winner but we usually have their beef burrito and nachos. It's a good thing we leave near their Gateway branch plus I love the free Wi-Fi! I haven't tried their tacos yet, I'd probably order that next time I had my cravings for Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete

 

Mara's Appetite. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited by Riel